1. Rules for communication in the game, Discord chat, and any other resources related to the community.
- Obscene language, spam, flood, and flame in any form are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to advertise or mention third-party sites, cheats, and other servers in chats, both gaming and Discord, as well as propaganda, both open and veiled. Exceptions are informational resources (articles, videos, and other materials that relate to the game and will be useful to players).
- Prohibited harassment and discrimination the participants of the chat for any reason, or basis.
- It is forbidden to use in steam nickname, character name and the name of your tribe: obscene language, advertising in any form and other offensive information.
- It is forbidden to use a name in the game that looks similar or exactly matches the names of the administration, registered players or tribes-names that confuse the identification of players: 123, Human, Admin,#@!% , etc.
- It is forbidden to post any content of an erotic nature (except if provided by the game) or disgusting content.
- No complaints and discontent about bugs, lag, missing items/Pets, etc. If you need support from the server administration True-Game.ru please contact us using one of the following methods: Discord (need-help or violations channels) or [email protected].
- When contacting US, do not FORGET to SPECIFY the server / nicknames/nicknames/levels/names of tribes, which will help speed up the solution of the problem. Your complaint will be considered only if you submit a screenshot / video with evidence of the action, or if the administration can verify the violation.
- It is forbidden to discuss any actions of the administration. This applies to the time of restarts, rules, penalties, etc. Send your suggestions and questions here: Discrord (channel # ✍ suggestions) or [email protected].
- It is forbidden to ignore the administration's warnings.
- Full or partial publication of correspondence with the server administration is prohibited.
2. General rules of conduct for PVP and PVE players.
- It is forbidden to use third-party programs( cheats), bugs and scripts, as well as any settings, modifications and vulnerabilities of the game/mods/server that give an unfair advantage over other players.
- It is forbidden to rename a tribe / character in order to impersonate other players.
- It is forbidden to sell in-game items and creatures for real money. You have the opportunity to financially help the development of the project and get bonuses on the server.
- Forbidden refersto in any of its form:
- loot corpses/sleeping PVE players
- loot bags PVE players
- looting eggs on other people's bases
- mating with other people's Dinos (without the owner's consent)
- inciting/dumping wild Dinos on player bases without their consent
- stealing things from pve player bases and PVP player bases with PVE mode enabled.
- and other types of grifering even if they are not described in this paragraph
- It is forbidden to leave your creatures in the area of the obelisk terminal, caves with resources/artifacts/bosses, as well as on the territory of other players without their consent.
- It is forbidden to change the name of the tribe more often than once a week or during a RAID.
- It is forbidden to use the transfer of players and creatures in the paws of flying/ground Dinos enabled on the server against other players without their consent (i.e. any abuse of the transfer of creatures is prohibited, this also applies to the use of this functionality against other players ' creatures). Violation of this rule can be punished not only by banning the violator, but also by disabling this functionality. (an exception can be considered a RAID of another tribe).
- It is forbidden for players to lock traps for creatures. If you are actively using the building, please keep it open to everyone, if not, delete it.
- It is forbidden for players to lock and build up oil pumps. The resource is limited, share with others.
- It is forbidden to undermine other people's buildings using built-up rafts during PVP.
- It is forbidden to RAID textures during PVP.
- On all project servers, it is prohibited to distribute creatures, items, and resources without charge, as well as to sell creatures, items, and resources for a purely symbolic fee.
- A symbolic payment is considered to be less than the cost of crafting in the case of items, or less than the cost of creatures in the project's Donat store relative to the cost of this type of creature in exchange for resources at the rate of the project's Donat store.
- If the creature or item is not in the Donat store, then you need to follow the logic in terms of setting the minimum price.
- This rule is introduced to reduce game inflation, maintain player interest, and increase the value of player achievements in terms of taming creatures, collecting resources, and finding prints for crafting items.
3. Construction and other.
- The deliberate creation of foundations and other single structures is prohibited. If such unfinished buildings are found, they will be removed by the administration without warnin
- It is forbidden to leave behind ownerless buildings, single foundations, stakes, columns, water pipes and other building structures.
- It is forbidden to create buildings near a foreign tribe or player without their consent, while creating obstacles to their development (with the exception of pvp base raids).
- It is forbidden to build pillboxes with turrets in the area of obelisks.
- Building other people's safes is prohibited. It doesn't matter if they are abandoned or not.
- It is forbidden to build in textures and create hidden points, beds, turrets, or other types of construction or protective structures in them.
- Construction of both obelisks and approaches to them is prohibited in the area.
- It is forbidden to build in caves that are rich in resources or contain artifacts and boss arenas; underwater caves (The Island); in passages to the surface (Aberration).
- It is forbidden to build unique spawns and objects: player spawns; land, desert and underwater drops; beaver dams; stations and flowers (Aberration); terminals (Extinction), deinonychus nests (Valguero).
- It is forbidden to build any kind of "boxes" with beds all over the map for quick access to key places (obelisks, caves, containers with loot / artifacts, etc.), even if they do not block anything and do not interfere with anyone.
- It is forbidden to build bases in places where survivors spawn without the possibility of free exit from the territory of your base. If your base is located in places where players spawn-show your imagination and organize an unhindered exit of newcomers from your territory, use pointers, etc.
- It is forbidden to build more than two bases on the same map.
4. Responsibility and administration.
- The administration is not responsible for: the disappearance of items, drops, or creatures (this also applies to transfers), the player or creature getting stuck (dead) in textures, or the death of creatures during growth. An exception can be considered a loss in the event of a server crash or restart (at the discretion of the administration). In this case, you must provide the administration with evidence (screenshots of logs, etc.).
- The administration is not responsible for bugs, lags, disappearing Dino / characters, jams, crashes, server crashes. All these claims can be made to your provider and game developers:
- The administration does not restore lost creatures or lost items during transfer (transfers or cryocapsules). Also, items and creatures lost in the event of a player leaving the tribe or desertion are not restored. These rules apply both to items and Dinos obtained in the game, and to items and Dinos purchased in the server's Donat store.
- If there is more than one person in the tribe, then both the culprit (participant) and the entire tribe are responsible for all misdeeds and violations. Watch out for your allies!
5. Penalties for non-compliance with the rules.
For non-compliance with the above rules and common sense, the following measures may be applied to the user:
- Mut in discord
- Mut in the game chat
- Ban in discord
- Ban in game chat
- Ban on the server
- Ban in the cluster
- Ban by ip
- Change the name of the game
- Changing the nickname in the discord
- Kick from the server
- Removal of structures
- Remove the dinosaurs
- Transfer structures and dynos to other players
The terms for which the above actions are applied depend on the degree of violations and previous achievements on the servers, but are ultimately determined by the administration.