ARK: Survival Evolved x3
- [RU/EU] TRUE-GAME - The Exiled Lands [PVE X5]: srv.true-game.ru:28000
- [RU/EU] TRUE-GAME - Isle Of Septah [PVE X5]: srv.true-game.ru:28010
- [RU/EU] TRUE-GAME - Isle Of Septah [PVP X3]: srv.true-game.ru:28020
- Hosav's Custom UI Mod - game custom ui
- Pippi - User & Server Management - server administration and ingame chat to discord transport
Our project mods collection in steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2230284717
Conan Exiles is an open-world survival role-playing game being developed by Funcom, set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian and based upon the writings of Robert E. Howard. The events in Conan Exiles take place on Conan's timeline between the stories Xuthal of the Dusk (The Slithering Shadow) and A Witch Shall be Born.
In January 2016, Funcom announced it was working on Conan Exiles, an open-world survival game based on the Conan the Barbarian brand. The game released on Steam PC Early Access on January 31, 2017 and launched on the Xbox One as part of the Game Preview program in August. At the end of the month, Funcom teamed up with Koch Media/Deep Silver, which handles physical retail for all three platforms since the full release. The game was finally released in physical retail on April 24, 2018 and digitally, for all platforms simultaneously, on May 8, 2018.
On April 27, 2018 Spike Chunsoft and H2 Interactive were revealed to release Conan Exiles digitally and in retail in Japan, Korea and several other territories in Asia. In Japan, Spike Chunsoft released a separate PlayStation 4 version both for digital download and in retail stores across Japan on August 23, 2018 called Conan Outcasts.